Event Planning Services:
- IEEM events range from large trade show to a small seminar or luncheon. IEEM works with hotels, restaurants, event spaces, and caterers.
- Scouting Locations
- A written recommendation of suggested venues will be provided for each city and market.
- Negotiation of contracts for facilities and vendors (to be approved by client)
- Acting as liaison with event locations
- Logistics management – Set-up, fastidious oversight and coordination of event
- Creating timelines for payments and deadlines
- Staffing for registration at events
- Establishing partnerships with sponsors, based on needs of the client/location.
- Coordinate with shipping companies, storages and sending presentational items to event sites.
Active Trade Lists:
- IEEM has active trade lists in the top markets around the world, including :
- USA (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and New York, as well as Dallas, Seattle, Washington, DC, Boston, Las Vegas, Palm Beach and Miami, among others)
- Canada (Vancuver, Montreal, Toronto)
- Europe (al countries)
- Latin America ( Mexico DF, Brazil Sao Paolo)
- Cruise Liners (Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Holland America, Disney Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Silver Sea Cruise)
- Russia ( Moscow, St Petersburg)
- Asia (Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Macau, Tokyo, Singapore, New Delhi, Mumbai and other)
Trade lists can be broken down for clients needs (media, trade, consumer)
- IEEM is aware the success of a trade event is based primarily upon the quality of the attendees, rather than the quantity. Success is perceived both by the exhibitor AND the attendee. For the exhibitor, the goal is to interface with key buyers and initiate or develop relationships. For the attendees, the intent is to experience the quality of the newly declared vintage.